Help Center – FAQs
Internet Marketing Knowledgebase
- What is Local SEO Service?
- What is the main difference in the local SEO packages you offer?
- How does Hyper-Local SEO work?
- How long, in terms of months, do I need to do SEO for my local business to be successful?
- Will you need FTP access to my Website?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you guarantee TOP Rank?
- Can I target multiple cities?
- When will I start seeing results?
- What type of monthly reporting do you provide?
- What type of SEO tools to you use?
- Where is your SEO Firm located?
- How long have you provided SEO services?
- Is your SEO Firm a pro member of SEOmoz?
- Should I target general keywords for my local business?
- How do I transfer from another SEO company to geoklix SEO?
- How can discontinue my local SEO service?
- What is Directory Submissions
- What is Sociak Bookmarks?
- What is Citation Submissions?
- What is Article Submissions?
- What is On-page SEO?
- What is Off-page SEO?
- What is XML Sitemaps?
- What is Web Google Analytics?
- What is What is Meta-tags SEO?
- What is What Youtube Video SEO?
- What is Robot.txt file?
- What is Google Places Maps SEO?
Q: What is the main difference in the local SEO packages you offer?
A: The main difference in our local SEO packages is: Aggressiveness, the more competitive the industry is, the more aggressive you want to be when it comes to local SEO.
Q: How does Hyper-Local SEO work?
A: Hyper-Local SEO applies to any business in any city who want to obtain visibility on the Web via major search engines like Google, Yahoo and BIng. Here is how Hyper-Local SEO works:
- We Analyze your Website and do a health check to see if there are any show-stoppers.
- We research the local keywords you wish to target and provide feedback to the business owner.
- We start On-page Search Engine Optimization:
- HTML Tags
- Title Tags
- XML Sitemap
- Anchor Text Links
- Keyword Placement
- Fix Broken Links
- Robot.txt File
- 301 Redirects
- Google Webmaster Tools
- SEOmoz Crawler
- Content Optimization
- Navigation Improvement
- Ecommerce Optimization
- We start Off-page Search Engine Optimization:After 30 days, we will generate a monthly report and email it to you for review.
- Directory Submission
- Article Submission
- Social Bookmark Submission
- Press Release Submission
- Link Building
- Blog Submission
- Local Citation Submission
- Anchor Text Links
- Google Maps/Places
- After 30 days, we will generate a monthly report and email it to you for review.
- Repeat steps 1 through 5 each month
Q: How long, in terms of months, do I need to do SEO for my local business to be successful?
A: SEO is not a one time investment, rather it is a monthly investment, we recommend staying with your SEO campaign 6 months to 12months+ depending on the competitiveness of your industry. Don’t worry, we have a hassle and contract free approach to SEO, so if SEO is not right for you, you are welcome to cancel anytime.
Q: Will you need FTP access to my Website?
A: In most cases, yes. We will need FTP access to upload files and modify website code according to Google’s SEO standards. Security of your website is our number 1 priority and the information provided will never be shared anyone outside of SEO firm. Alternatively, you may also send us the files that need modification and we will return them to you optimized, ready for uploading.
Q: Do you guarantee TOP Rank?
A: We do not guarantee TOP Rank, this is against Google’s policy and any SEO company that guarantees TOP Rank is only using the Guarantee as a bait and switch marketing tactic. The reason no one can guarantee TOP Rank is because Google changes their search engine algorithm often and who knows, they might change something in the future that prevents anyone from ranking on the top pages. This is why we do not provide a guarantee however, you are more than welcome to speak to one of our current SEO clients and obtain their feedback on how successful we are when it comes ranking website on the TOP pages of Google.
Q: When will I start seeing results?
A: Typically you will start seeing results within the 3rd month (longer if in a very competitive market) of your local SEO campaign but we aim on delivering results the first month you start your SEO campaign.
Q: What type of monthly reporting do you provide?
A: We provide a monthly Google Analytics Website Traffic Report in PDF format. The Google Analytics report contains many data-points and KPI’s which shows you how successful your SEO campaign is. Check out our sample SEO ANALYTICS REPORT.
Q: What type of SEO tools to you use?
A:We are a pro member of SEOmoz, RavenSeo and other reputable SEO software providers. We have access to 200+ SEO Tools that we utilize when working on your local SEO campaign.
Q: Should I target general keywords for my local business?
A: No, in most cases however if you are running an ecommerce site where people can make purchases online then it might be beneficial to target highly competitive, general keywords. As for local businesses, your main goal is to be found by people who are in your service area. Local targeting can drive highly valuable, hyper-local visitors who are likely to become your customers.
Q: How do I transfer from another SEO company to geoklix SEO?
A: If your contract has ended with your current SEO firm, transferring from one SEO firm to another is very easy. We recommend you provide the current SEO’s package details to us so we can match the services or add/remove services based on your SEO requirements.
Q: How can discontinue my local SEO service?
A:Since we are a hassle and contract free SEO firm, you can cancel your SEO package 15 days before your next month’s renewal by sending us an email at: seo (at) geoklix dot com. Or simply call our customer service center and speak to a live representative.
Q: What is On-page SEO?
Q: What is What is Meta-tags SEO?
A: Meta-tags are used by humans and search engines to display relevant results when queried. If meta-data is missing, the search engines can still pick up information from the Website’s content however we recommend using meta-data on your Website.
Q: What is Google Places SEO?
A: Google Places SEO is the optimization of your Local Google Maps listing. There are tousands of listings in Google Places, if you want to be in the top 7 or 10 pack, we can help.
If you have any questions that you did not find an answer to, please contact us.